Monday, January 4, 2016

Music Review

When I think of one of my favorite albums of all time the first thing that  comes to mind is The College Dropout by Kanye West. I love music and some of my best memories was listening to College Dropout with my sisters cleaning and dancing around the house. I truly enjoy how it was based off his life and him actually dropping out and one of the best parts of the album is  Last call . In last call he basically tells his story of making the album and what he had gone through trying to get put on. I enjoy his creativity throughout the album and how much it has inspired other rappers . Also I noticed J.Cole did something  similar in his song Note to self thanking people and letting what he feels about Forest hills Drive out. Which was crazy to know that J Cole and amazing huge rapper today being inspired by Kanye West.

No comments:

Post a Comment