Thursday, September 10, 2015

Blog #1 'Me'

William Jamison
 Hello my name is William E. Jamison III am the third Jamison to be named William in my family, my father's name is William and so was his dad. I have two older sisters, the oldest lives in California and is twenty two  years old. My other sisters name is Justice and she is nineteen years old she attends college in Nashville Tennessee State University. My father is a lawyer and my mother is a Psychologist who specializes with transgender youth. I have two pet dogs , Colby and Bentley and they are yorkies. I was born and raised in Chicago like my father but my mother was born and raised in Memphis . I have always enjoyed getting fit and being athletic. One of the first sports I ever played was organized soccer , then around seventh grade I began  playing organized basketball I got hooked and fell in love with it . That summer I got recommended by a family friend to play AAU basketball then I ended up on  eighth then Ninth grade Mac Irvin Fire basketball team . I am a new student that has transferred from Ogden International to Whitney M. Young. My favorite color is green and my favorite fruit is Pineapple. I do not like swimming and I am not a big fan of heights. I am willing to try new things and take risk. My least favorite subjects are math and Spanish. I was born July twenty second in the year  2000.  My favorite show of all time is Fresh Prince of Bel Air . I love to listen to music that just hypes you up and gets you going. My favorite athlete is Kobe Bryant his work ethic and how he plays the game is outstanding to me. I love to work hard and finish all task in a timely manner. I wish to have an outstanding year at Whitney Young and be successful in all of my classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment